How Godrej Capital Folks Rob You

In this post, I'll detail more on how Ajey Kumar Thakur from Godrej Capital kept on using fraud tactics in order to make money for Godrej Capital.

After a initial rate of interest is decided, Godrej Capital kept on increasing interest rate by low margin so that it doesn't affect me much. I do know what RBI repo rate is and I also know that there was no correlation between repo rates and their increase in interest rate.

Now, after all the loan procedure is completed, Mr. Ajey stops answering your calls. You can call him all you want but he will never pick up your call. Too much that you will be frustrated. However, if you message him that you need another loan or someone you know needs loan, he will answer your calls. You can use this tactic to make him answer your call.

Next, lets discuss how I identified their insurance fraud. I applied for a loan with ICICI. I asked them if they will force me into life insurance. They told me that it is always optional. I then did some research online and found that it is optional and that I could file a complain with RBI if bank forces me to. I then called Godrej Capital Customer service. As expected, they told me that life insurance is compulsory. I then told them that I would file a complain with RBI. I was then put on hold and suddenly after few minutes it was optional. 

I then talked with Ajey regarding this. He insisted same that it is mandatory. I then told him that his customer care agreed that it is optional. He suddenly changed his tone and told me that the package that I got for low interest rate (LOL) that comes with life insurance. He mentioned that this can't change for now. 

At this point I decided to balance transfer with other bank. In next post, I'll detail on how Ajey Kumar Thakur harassed me with a request for foreclosure letter so that my loan is included in his numbers for FY 22 - 23.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Godrej Capital makes fake promises and do illegal activities

Why I created this blog